Friday, February 04, 2005

29 jan the ex-school `FETE-II

And yeah.....

** i am continuing from my last publish rad that 1st.

We got so close with the teachers that we asked about Bhaswati miss' love life.
She started blushing!!!!!!!!!
But we weren't the ones to move back.

CAN U BELIEVE SHE HAD BEEN ENAED WITH HER BOYFREND(husband-to-be),FOR TEN LONG YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!10 years??

HE had proposed her when she was in 2nd Yr. of College;February,1995!
His name is***rose***
.......b'coz when asked His name she says "What's in a name,/call her rose"
AND when we were to such close addas(a form of gossipping that is common to all souls who call themselves"bengalee"), i had to Step out 4 i had to go to ollee 4 my Prac. classes.
*B>P>Poddar>Institute>of>Management>and>Technology.*
I had My Chem Prac.Oooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppps! this college is nerd they just love taking classes after classes. U have to be very much lucky to get an off period u urself have to find one(*$#@bunking classes)we had to do 2 expt. in one day!!!!!!!!!!!And when we were coming out of collee it was 5.50p.m.The front gate had been locked by then!~!we came out thru another door.I felt unhappy then..............:
1.there was no one of the college at the bus stand only i and another frend ,Soumik, waiting 4 the bus to come.
2. I hadn't met with any of my good frends at coll. that day???Yeah there was Sandip in my group but i wud have been happy to meet Noni(novonil)/Chaasi(Sabyasachi).......
3. My friends at school wud have been roaming around and remembering the whole day they had at school<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Whatever, O it's too late now to continue

BYE BYE

and i'll publish about my enjoyment at the KOLKATA Book-Fair as soon as possible{within a week}.

No comments: